top of page

Tooth Caps/Crowns at our Burley, Idaho Dental Office

A dental crown, sometimes called a "cap" is used to protect a compromised tooth.  Whether the tooth is cracked, damaged, severely worn or decayed, a crown can stabilize your tooth and protected it from future catastrophic damage. 

Signs you may need a crown might include:

- Your tooth has a crack

- Your tooth is partially fractured

- Your tooth has a very large filling that is breaking down

- You tooth has recently had a root canal

At Evans Dental in Burley we offer lab fabricated beautiful Tooth Colored Porcelain Crowns as well as classic Gold Crowns.  Your crown is an investment in a long-term solution for long-term dental stability.  

Dental Crown

bottom of page